1.- Go to your University International Office and ask for information about us and our
2.- Bring in the following documents:
- Application Form. Download here.
- Reference letter: Issued by your University. Ask for it at your University International Office.
- Letter expressing your reasons for studying at Universidad Panamericana (no more than one page).
- Copy of your valid passport.
- 2 photographs: color, passport size.
- Partial Transcript.
- Health certificate.
- Health insurance.
3.- Hand in your completed document - file at your University International office. Do not send any information on your own, your International Area will do it for you.
4.- Make sure your International Office sends the documents to us before the deadline dates:
- Fall semester (August - December): Documents must be sent before May 31st .
- Spring semester (January - June): Documents must be sent before October 31st
IMPORTANT NOTE: All foreign students MUST come to Mexico with a Student Visa, NOT as a tourist. The process is free at the Mexican Embassy/Consulate in your Country. If you do it in Mexico, you will be charged for it.