The Language Center of Universidad Panamericana campus Bonaterra offers 7 levels of English.
TOEFL or TOEIC
Each level corresponds to one semester except for the ones that are taught from 12:45 to 2:15 pm in which two levels will be advanced per semester.
- Requirements to take the class
Requirements for elective courses:
- To have passed the TOEFL or TOEIC with the score required by each school or faculty.
- To enroll, students must go to the Language Center, ask for and sign a letter of commitment (it indicates that students should comply with at least 80% of attendance; if they don't, they will must pay for the course).
- Deliver the letter of commitment at the Language Center.
- Go to the classroom at the designated date and hour.