The Office of International Affairs provides service to incoming students from abroad as well as to UP students who wish to do a semester overseas.
The Office of International Affairs coordinates cooperation agreements between Universidad Panamericana and universities abroad.
The Office of International Affairs is responsible for arranging exchange programs. If you are interested in an international experience, drop by our offices for personalized advice on your options and requirements.
Listado de requisitos
Requirements for application for academic exchange January-July, 2015:
- Minimum GPA authorized by your school. Ask the school coordinator.
- Minimum GPA: 8.5 for Economic and Adminsitrative Sciences, Hospitality, and Law. 8.0 for Engineering and Communications.
- Have accredited English as required by your school.
- TOEFL (IBT or PBT): Depending on the requirements of the exchange university. Bear in mind that either exam is valid for only two years. Your TOEFL certificate must be valid at least until the beginning of the term during which you will be abroad.
- Minimum 80 points on TOEFL IBT. This is the exam most univesities around the world accept. Find out from the exchange university what their particular requirement is. The exam can be taken at any authorized test center. To register, and for more information, visit: www.ets.org
- Minimum 550 points on TOEFL PBT. Only a few universities continue to accept this test. We only accept score reports for exams taken at Universidad Panamericana.
For exam dates, consult the Language Center at your campus.
Fechas de inscripción
Reception of documents: First three weeks of August, 2014.
For personal attention, please make an appointment for an interview at the Office of International Affairs.
Lic. Sylvia Andrea Alcaraz Guerrero
+52 (33) 1368 2200 Ext. 4352