Specialist course in Entrepreneurs in Food and Beverage Business
The Specialist course in Entrepreneurs in Food and Beverage Business seeks to offer the skills
needed to plan, organize, manage, and control the inauguration or re-engineering of any Food and Beverage business, satisfying current market needs.
Upon completing the program, the Specialist in Entrepreneurs in Food and Beverage Business will
be able to:
• Visualize business opportunities and define a solid strategy to start her own business in the
field of Food and Services.
• Have a broad overview of the disciplines that interact in the design, planning, development
and management of a new business.
• Understand the importance of innovation and the creative process to generate a business
• Recognize the abilities, skills, attitudes, talents and virtues needed to be a leader and
• Structure a Strategic Business Plan that serves as a solid platform to undertake a new
Mondays and Wednesdays from 7 to 10pm
For information on financing, please contact the program coordinator.
Claustro de profesores
Nuestros profesores comparten la convicción de que la educación personalizada es la mejor manera de propiciar el auténtico desarrollo de la sociedad.