The aim of our curriculum is to develop participants' ability to plan and manage events according to the needs of the client.
Our educational model makes explicit the philosophical and sociological foundations, pedagogical strategy, didactic and instrumental process on which our educational work as an institution is based, and therefore marks the lines of action of each of the processes and areas that make it up.
At the end of the programme, our graduates will be able to plan social, cultural and sporting business events with knowledge of the target market, identifying advertising and relationship opportunities with different audiences.
The field of work of our graduates revolves around the events and services market, planning events in the social, cultural or business fields.
It also takes into account all the changes generated by the "new normal" to organise face-to-face events, online events or hybrid events and to meet the client's expectations by generating creative proposals.
Our master's degree is made up of two specialisations that we offer at the Universidad Panamericana: the Specialisation in Event Management and the Specialisation in Advertising and Public Relations.
Our programme is aimed at people interested in planning, organising and executing social, cultural or sporting business events by applying advertising techniques suitable for different audiences.
The characteristics you should have as an applicant to the master's degree are:
- Service orientation and human tone.
- Planning and organisation.
- Responsibility and commitment.
- Critical thinking.
- Capacity for creativity and innovation.
- Problem solving.
- Communication skills.
On graduating from the master's degree you will be able to:
- Establish administrative processes: planning, organisation, direction and control in the area of event management.
- Operate a profitable and legally compliant event.
- To use advertising applied to the organisation of different events.
- To provide creative alternatives in the field of advertising, based on a careful analysis of the product, the market and the needs of society, and to design high-impact advertising concepts for different events as well as for the organising companies.
- Introduction and event planning
- Event business operation plan and financial resources
- Service marketing
- Event logistics, procurement and operation
- Public relations
- Leadership and event management
- Human capital management
- Introduction to the labour and tax treatment of payrolls
- Food and beverage service
- Fundamentals of advertising and public relations strategy
- Brand and image
- Advertising script
- Development of advertising concepts
- Ethics and legal framework of advertising and public relations
- Account management
- Design of advertising campaigns
- Campaigns workshop
- Public relations
- Crisis management and negotiation
- Integration seminar