Computer Graphics and Systems Engineering
Developing the future through Science, Technology and Computer Graphics.
The Bachelor of Science in Computer Graphics and Systems Engineering at the Universidad Panamericana seeks to educate experts capable of designing and developing solutions of high technological value for multiple industries, from the scientific to entertainment through Programming, Computational Vision, Extended Reality, Parallel Computing, Cloud Computing, Data Visualization, and Big Data.
Universidad Panamericana has a Media Lab with experimental technology from Intel and many other companies. In this lab, students and professors create projects and do state of the art research. These proof of concepts are developed for the industry using the most advanced and modern technologies, such as 3D simulators, mobile applications, videogames, and extended reality.
Advantages of studying Computer Graphics and Systems Engineering in the UP
- We have the most powerful university computer graphics lab in Latin America
- Our professors work in companies such as Intel, IBM, and ILM xLAB, and they are constantly recruiting students
- We are focused on the development of technical skills for our students
- Our students start working before graduating and they have salaries above $20,000.00MXN
- The program 4 + 1: You can graduate with 2 degrees by studying four years of the career, plus one year of specialty
- The first program in Latin America that has participated in ACM SIGGRAPH