Digital Animation Engineering
Art and Technology are combined in Digital Animation.
Engineering in Digital Animation at Universidad Panamericana will allow you to become an expert capable of creating digital products by using digital animation and computer simulation techniques and methodologies and by taking advantage of communication and computer technological advances.
We educate leaders. We have been developing engineers with a business vision for more than a quarter century. We are not technicians, we are engineers prepared to have managerial positions in any company, working for and with people.
Our education has a high sense of ethics and humanism as we are not only concerned with your professional education. We know that your future will depend highly on your career choice and so we guarantee a holistic education. That will allow you to exercise your profession with an ethical sense according to dignity and social commitment.
To develop Engineers in Digital Animation who will have a positive impact in society thanks to their successful career. They will develop a technical, managerial, entrepreneurial and human perspective that will allow them to integrate technical, scientific, human, economic and social factors that will result in the construction of a fairer world.
To be leaders in the development of excellent Engineers through an innovative curriculum, high academic requirements, a clear ethical position with a personalized and dignifying attention.
- By the end of the academic program, students will be able to:
- Integrate knowledge of computing graphics and digital animation synergistically in the creation of interactive products in virtual environments.
- Apply current technologies and creating new ones to face the challenges that involve the interaction of people with virtual environments and video games.
- Be prepared in strategic and operational aspects that allow them to improve decision making in the industry.
- Apply knowledge, abilities and attitudes which allow them to develop professionally in the areas of computing sciences, videogames, digital animation, computer graphics, graphic simulation, virtual worlds, among others.
- Create or use cutting edge technology with responsibility and solid ethical bases for the benefit of society.
- Start and manage new companies related to their specialty.
Program Educational Objectives -PEOs
- Graduates who positively impact the performance of organizations through the successful practice of the Information Technologies Engineering.
- Graduates who are able to analyze, design, verify, validate, implement, apply, and maintain software systems using new technologies and applying knowledge of Information Technology and Artificial Intelligence as a result of a structured, logical and system thinking.
- Graduates who use leadership and teamwork skills in multidisciplinary, national and international contexts.
- Graduates who are flexible to change and who update their skills through continuous learning.
- Graduates who serve society demonstrating clear ethical guidance in all their actions.
- An ability to apply knowledge of mathematics, science and engineering.
- An ability to design and conduct experiments, as well as to analyze and interpret data.
- An ability to design a system, component or process to meet desired needs within realistic constraints such as economic, environmental, social, ethical, political, health and safety, manufacturability, and sustainability.
- An ability to function on multidisciplinary teams.
- An ability to identify, formulate and solve engineering problems.
- An understanding of professional and ethical responsibility.
- An ability to communicate effectively in English and Spanish.
- The broad education necessary to understand the impact of engineering solutions in a global, economic, environmental, and societal context.
- Recognition of the need for, and an ability to engage in life-long learning.
- Knowledge of contemporary issues.
- An ability to use the techniques, skills and modern engineering tools for engineering practice
Enrolled and graduate students for the last 5 years