Information Technologies Engineering with minor in Intelligent Systems
Experts in creating solutions which integrate new computing and communication technologies to improve the quality of life of human beings
The program of Information Technologies Engineering with minor in Intelligent Systems includes subjects that will encourage your abilities to be competitive in the workplace. The most remarkable are:
- Artificial Intelligence
- Integration of Business Applications
- System Design and Analysis
- Information Security
- Web Applications Development
- Information Technologies
- Computing Graphics and Multimedia
Program Educational Objectives -PEOs
- Graduates who positively impact the performance of organizations through the successful practice of the Information Technologies Engineering.
- Graduates who are able to analyze, design, verify, validate, implement, apply, and maintain software systems using new technologies and applying knowledge of Information Technology and Artificial Intelligence as a result of a structured, logical and system thinking.
- Graduates who use leadership and teamwork skills in multidisciplinary, national and international contexts.
- Graduates who are flexible to change and who update their skills through continuous learning.
- Graduates who serve society demonstrating clear ethical guidance in all their actions.
- An ability to apply knowledge of mathematics, science and engineering.
- An ability to design and conduct experiments, as well as to analyze and interpret data.
- An ability to design a system, component or process to meet desired needs within realistic constraints such as economic, environmental, social, ethical, political, health and safety, manufacturability, and sustainability.
- An ability to function on multidisciplinary teams.
- An ability to identify, formulate and solve engineering problems.
- An understanding of professional and ethical responsibility.
- An ability to communicate effectively in English and Spanish.
- The broad education necessary to understand the impact of engineering solutions in a global, economic, environmental, and societal context.
- Recognition of the need for, and an ability to engage in life-long learning.
- Knowledge of contemporary issues.
- An ability to use the techniques, skills and modern engineering tools for engineering practice
Enrolled and graduate students for the last 5 years