Mechatronics Engineers imagine and create the future world by having a vision capable of concieving products and systems in which mechanics, electronics and computing are merged.
Unique education program:
Mechatronics Engineering program includes courses which will exploit students’ skills to be competitive in the workplace. Some of the most remarkable are:
Thermal Machines and Equipment
Numerical Control Machines
Our program has been certified by CACEI (Council for the Accreditation of Engineering Education) which guarantees that our study programs are competitive nationally and internationally.
To educate Mechatronic Engineers to have a positive impact in society through the successful practice of their field, with a technical, directive, business and humane perspective which will allow them to integrate technical, scientific, human, economic and social factors; this will result in the construction of a fairer world.
To be leader in the education of excellent engineers through an innovative educational curriculum, a high academic demand, and a clear ethical position based on a dignified and personal treatment.
To develop professionals with a high academic level in the mechanical and electronic design capable of fulfilling the basic requirements of process automation of all the industrial sectors based on the development, application and mechatronics systems operation. This includes the area of robotics as a fundamental example of this new engineering.
- An ability to apply knowledge of mathematics, science and engineering.
- An ability to design and conduct experiments, as well as to analyze and interpret data.
- An ability to design a system, component or process to meet desired needs within realistic constraints such as economic, environmental, social, ethical, political, health and safety, manufacturability, and sustainability.
- An ability to function on multidisciplinary teams.
- An ability to identify, formulate and solve engineering problems.
- An understanding of professional and ethical responsibility.
- An ability to communicate effectively in English and Spanish.
- The broad education necessary to understand the impact of engineering solutions in a global, economic, environmental, and societal context.
- Recognition of the need for, and an ability to engage in life-long learning.
- Knowledge of contemporary issues.
- An ability to use the techniques, skills and modern engineering tools for engineering practice
Program Educational Objectives -PEOs
- Graduates who positively impact the performance of organizations through the successful practice of the Information Technologies Engineering.
- Graduates who are able to analyze, design, verify, validate, implement, apply, and maintain software systems using new technologies and applying knowledge of Information Technology and Artificial Intelligence as a result of a structured, logical and system thinking.
- Graduates who use leadership and teamwork skills in multidisciplinary, national and international contexts.
- Graduates who are flexible to change and who update their skills through continuous learning.
- Graduates who serve society demonstrating clear ethical guidance in all their actions.
Enrolled and graduate students for the last 5 years