Our Law program was developed with the guidance of Yale Law School, Columbia Law School, and Harvard Business School, accredited by the National Council for the Accreditation of Education in Law (CONAED). As a result, we train our students with academic excellence, competent to develop professionally in all areas of law, and committed to the pursuit of truth, responsibility, and social commitment. For optimal learning, each subject is selected and organized according to the skills to be developed.
The Law program has a curriculum based on four pillars for the enrichment of students:
- Internship programs with leading law firms, as well as a strong student and alumni career placement program.
- A faculty of highly regarded academics and professionals
- One of our main objectives is International projection, we have an extensive network of mobility and international collaboration between law schools in our country, through semester exchange agreements, double degree programs, and double degrees with universities abroad.
- Seminars in the last semesters of the degree contemplate contents that encompass the specialized areas of law that are megatrends in the professional field.
SEP 20210686, de fecha 22/4/2021, plan 2020, modalidad escolarizada, sede Ciudad UP
Applicants to the Law Program should have the following characteristics:
- Quality of personal treatment
- Ethical sense
- Analytical and problem-solving skills
- The vocation to improve the social, political, and economic environment of the country
Graduates of the Law Program will have the following characteristics:
- Criteria and skills to determine legal facts and solutions in accordance with fairness
- Professional experience (internships in law firms, companies, notaries, and public institutions)
- A broad approach to the resolution of domestic and international legal disputes
- Social responsibility
- Ability to identify improvement opportunities for development and refinement within the company
- Propose feasible solutions
"As a Universidad Panamericana graduate, I have the professional challenge every day of leaving my mark and leading professional practices with the conviction to work ethically and the aim of achieving the true ideals of life".
Manuel Sainz Orantes, Class of 1985, Mexico City Campus.
"Studying Law at Universidad Panamericana opened up a new panorama for me as I met people who changed my life, great professors among them. In their classes I learned the importance of preparing myself to a high standard and practicing my profession ethically with a positive impact on society".
Roberto Garzon Jimenez, Class of 1997, Mexico City Campus.
"Thanks to the ethical training and reinforcement of values, graduates of Universidad Panamericana's School of Law are recognized in the field of legal practice. This recognition generates a commitment to society and a responsibility to maintain the prestige of our alma mater.
Alfredo Pineda, Class of 1999, Mexico City Campus.
"In addition to being an institution of academic excellence in all its fields, Universidad Panamericana opened me the doors to different opportunities with companies, also helping me in my human formation because now I have ethical and moral grounds that have allowed me to make the right decisions".
Marisol Gonzalez Ortega, Class of 2001, Mexico City Campus.
"Being a Universidad Panamericana graduate has allowed me to enter the workplace with ease, as firms and companies link us with judgment, loyalty, intellectual rigour, audacity, and commitment, crucial attributes for the professionals of the 22nd century".
Patricia Lopez Padilla, Class of 2001, Mexico City Campus.
"I received an excellent ethical education at Universidad Panamericana, which is crucial for lawyers as we enterprise into a profession with zero tolerance against corruption."
Andres Gutierrez Fernandez, Class of 2005, Mexico City Campus.
"Being a graduate of Universidad Panamericana is a component of confidence when it comes to being hired by the best law firms in Mexico. Also, generation after generation, we are proud to be graduates of Universidad Panamericana."
Patrick Meshoulam, Class of 2006, Mexico City Campus.
"At Universidad Panamericana, I discovered my personal and professional motto for facing reality in the face of difficulties: live to serve. I have been able to assume it by conviction, with effort and academic precision, in order to build a vocation of dedication, leadership, and excellence.
Carlos De Regules, Class of 2012, Mexico City Campus.
"Studying at Universidad Panamericana was a unique experience, because, in addition to creating lifelong friendships, I learned from the most prominent lawyers in Mexico, alerting me to the responsibilities and human duty of lawyers in society."
Arturo Eduardo Chavez Lujan, Class of 2015, Santa Fe Campus.
"Studying Law at Universidad Panamericana was an unparalleled experience for me, as I achieved my personal and professional goals. I also formed unconditional friendships and was part of the university community that allowed me to be the best version of myself in all aspects of my life".
Daniel Haro Garza, Class of 2019, Santa Fe Campus.