IPADE and Universidad Panamericana conducted market research to launch this plan in accordance with the characteristics that businessmen require in graduates to reach management positions, capable of developing successfully in national and transnational companies, start-ups or family businesses.
Students will learn to analyze the situation or problem within a company from various perspectives, since most of the subjects are taught using the case method from the first semester. This increases their capacity for analysis, synthesis and develops their soft skills.
In Business & Management our goal is to develop students' skills to excel in the professional environment and in their formation as business leaders through:
- Effective communication.
- Creative and analytical thinking.
- Problem solving.
- Assertive decision-making.
- Soft skills.
The field of work of our graduates is very broad as a result of the diversity of subjects that cover the different areas of a company: finance, administration, marketing, accounting and human resources. Some of the business sectors in which they work are:
- Strategic planning
- Organisational development
- Human Resources
- New product development
- Big Data
In this degree, we seek to train leaders committed to the development of visionary activities that generate substantial changes in the Mexican and global business environment, so that they can be motors of notable and positive changes in their environment.
SEP 20210685 dated 4/22/2021, plan 2020, school-based modality, UP City site.
An applicant for a Bachelor's degree in Business & Management should have the following characteristics:
- Taste for challenges.
- Analytical skills.
- Ability to make decisions.
- A taste for public relations.
A graduate of the Bachelor's degree in Business & Management is capable of:
- Exercise their management with leadership and awareness of the needs of their company and the country.
- Make assertive decisions thanks to a solid preparation and an international vision of global business.
- Consolidate teamwork based on ideas and perspectives through a conciliatory attitude.
- Identify areas of opportunity for development and improvement within the company, proposing viable solutions.
- Assertively manage your staff to achieve the objectives set.
- History of culture
- Oral and written communication
- Strategic thinking
- Strategic management
- Introduction to law
- Accounting process
- Fundamentals of mathematics
- Person and society
- Marketing fundamentals
- Management approaches
- Microeconomics for business
- Information technology
- Cost and budget analysis
- Differential Calculus
- Management presence
- Human capital planning
- Fundamentals of management
- Corporate Law
- Analysis of financial information
- Financial mathematics
- Macroeconomics for business
- Theological Anthropology I
- Market research
- Management profile
- Business intelligence
- Legal labor regulations
- Derivatives and financial instruments
- Linear algebra
- Probability and descriptive statistics
- Theological Anthropology II
- Strategic sales management
- Company operations and processes
- Professional Practice I
- Corporate sustainability
- Leadership and work teams
- Corporate finance applied to business
- Inferential statistics for business
- Social philosophy
- Organizational strategy and corporate governance
- Strategic human capital management
- Professional Practice II
- Quantitative business simulation
- Financial evaluation of projects
- Operations research
- Man and the contemporary world
- Operations management
- Economic and financial environment
- Tax law
- Management control systems
- Elective I
- Elective II
- Professional ethics
- Global market intelligence
- International finance and balance of payments
- Elective IIII
- Elective IV
- Elective V
- Digital Marketing
- Fiscal analysis in financial decisions
- Elective VI
- Elective VII
- Elective VIII
- Elective IX
- Rhetoric and argumentation
- Crisis management and media training
- Intellectual Property Seminar
- Strategies and negotiation
- Global Strategy Seminar
- Investment banking
- Financial markets
- Seminar on Power, Governance and Authority in Family Businesses
- International Human Talent Management Seminar
- Marketing Management
- Environmental economics
- International trade
- Project management
- Seminar on creativity and business innovation
- Seminar on institutionalization of family businesses
- Seminar on management analysis
- Small Business Management Seminar
- Entrepreneurship Seminar
- Family wealth management seminar
- Integral Calculus
"Studying Administration and Management at the Universidad Panamericana gave me the necessary tools to achieve my goals, opened my mind to understand the importance of continuous knowledge, allowed me to meet colleagues who added value to my life and made me aware of the importance of being human".
Luis Felipe Moreno, class of 2011-2015, Santa Fe campus.
"Studying Administration and Management at the Universidad Panamericana was one of the best decisions I have ever made. It is a career that not only gives you an excellent academic character but also provides you with the tools and skills to solve problems, manage teams and have leadership in the face of adversity in a company".
Salvador de la Maza, Generation 2018, Santa Fe-CDMX.
"Studying Administration and Management at the Universidad Panamericana gave me the skills, knowledge and habits necessary to perform successfully in this highly competitive world, without neglecting the social responsibility that any leader must have, since the human factor is an element rooted deep within the institution".
Edgar Álvarez Bueno, Generation 2019, Santa Fe branch.
"Being a Business & Management graduate allowed me to develop the necessary skills to become a leader who leads by example, develops the people around him and always seeks to do the right thing for business and for society".
Santiago Pavía, Class of 2011, Santa Fe campus.
"Studying Business & Management at the Universidad Panamericana allowed me to gain the knowledge and skills to be competitive in Mexico and the world, giving me the opportunity to study during my degree in Spain, Croatia and London. It helped me to broaden my vision of the world and to achieve the goals I had set for myself.
José Manuel Silva González, Class of 2018, Santa Fe campus.
"Studying management and administration at the Universidad Panamericana gave me all the tools to form a holistic and strategic vision of the business world to apply in my professional life. It also trained me in the human and ethical side of business, which should never go unnoticed.
Nicolás Castro Dau, Class of 2016, Santa Fe Campus