PROCEDURE FOR INTERNATIONAL ACADEMIC EXCHANGE
Find all the steps you need to follow to apply for an Academic Exchange at Universidad Panamericana
Go to your University International Office and ask for information about us and our programmes.
Hand in the following documents:
- Application Form (download it here).
- Reference letter: Issued by your University. Ask for it at your University International Office.
- Letter expressing your reasons for studying at Universidad Panamericana (no more than one page).
- Copy of your valid passport.
- 2 photographs: color, passport size.
- Partial Transcript.
- Health certificate.
- Health insurance.
Hand in your completed document - file at your University International office. Do not send any information on your own, your International Area will do it for you.
Make sure your International Office sends the documents to us before the deadline dates:
- Fall semester (August - December): Documents must be sent before May 31st .
- Spring semester (January - June): Documents must be sent before October 31st
All foreign students MUST come to Mexico with an FM3 Student Visa. The process is free at the Mexican Embassy in your Country. If you do it in Mexico, you will be charged for it.